Sunday, August 28, 2011

Yesterday's Activities




I went bridal dress shopping yesterday with my sister, Courtney, and my best friend, Sophia. I tried on probably around a dozen dresses or so. I've narrowed it down to about four, and I'm having a pretty hard time choosing. I need to have my choice made by Thursday, so it can be shipped here on time before the wedding.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun trying these dresses on. Wish I could do it more often. Well, I take that back. I only want to be married once. Haha.

Ben and I helped out at our ward's party yesterday evening handing out cobs of corn. The party was carnival-style, and was really well-done.

Also enjoyed a yummy dinner with Ben, Courtney, Sophia, and her husband last night. We then played some games and watched some tube.



No comments: