Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rental Car and Bridal Shower



Glad to get my car into the body shop this morning. They set me up with a rental--a white Chevy Aveo, California plates. Cool!

Because of my appointment at the body shop, Ben and I got to work later, which means we'll get off work later, which means we'll be leaving around 5 pm, which means we'll hit rush-hour traffic, which means it'll take even longer than normal to get home, which means we'll be eating dinner later, which means I'll be starving. Ben and I have been dieting. Less food = more hunger. But it's so worth it. We've been doing it for a couple weeks now, and I can tell a difference. I want to look as great as I can for our wedding!

Speaking of wedding, our friend Nate is designing my Reno bridal shower invitations. They're gonna look really good--I'm excited to see the end product. The shower will be at my home on Saturday, September 24. I set up a Facebook event for it, but if I missed you by accident and would like an invitation, just let me know.

No comments: