Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Vacation, Bug Bites, and Car Accident

My family came to town Tuesday, and left this morning. It was great to see them! We got to go to Lagoon yesterday (Ben and I took the day off), and had a lot of fun. Glad they were able to make this summer vacation.

I'm estimating that I have about 15 bug bites right now. It's really getting frustrating. I'm almost always itching/applying calamine lotion. I have a pink polka dots all over my body from the lotion. Hope the bugs stop biting me soon. Like now.

My poor car!

Ben and I were in a minor car accident this evening after work. We were on I-15 going north just a couple of minutes from our exit. An 18-year-old boy's front tire went flat, so he lost control and hit my left rear. No one was hurt. Took about a day for a cop to show up after I made a couple of phone calls, but it all worked out. My car does have some body damage and will need to be repaired. Just grateful that everyone's okay. Would have liked to start the weekend out a little differently, but hey, can't have it my way all the time. Hope your weekend began a lot better than mine!


No comments: