Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wedding Planning and Car Insurance

My beautiful engagement ring! I love it so much!

Wasn't the proposal (post below) just the sweetest thing you've ever heard?! I'm so grateful to Ben (and dear family members who helped) for that once-in-a-lifetime experience. So memorable!!

Well, the wedding planning has begun. I need to kick it into full force, though, because it's less than three months away. Yikes! If you are married, I'm open to any advice for planning a wedding; please share!

Remember the car accident I had last Friday? Now I'm in the middle of talking with the other car owner's insurance company with whom I've filed a claim. The insurance company is trying to contact the other car owner, and hopefully they will get the ball rolling soon so I can get my car into a body shop.

No comments: