Friday, August 26, 2011

A Few Things


Things on my mind:

+Pride's hurting a little after last night. I went on a run with Ben. He was a few steps ahead of me. I tripped on the sidewalk, and fell. Embarrassed, I hope no one saw. We continue running, and we get to a lady standing on her lawn. She asked if I was okay. There goes my hope.
+Free pizza lunch at work right now. It smells so good. That's right--I'm not tasting it. Why? The diet that Ben and I are on is working so well, that I dont' want to do anything to break it. I'm going strong, and I want to keep it that way. I can tell that I'm losing weight cuz my clothes are fitting better. Yes!
+Ben and I are going to the temple tonight! It's about high time.
+My younger sister, Courtney, is driving into Utah with some friends tonight. She'll be here over the weekend.
+I'm so excited to go wedding dress shopping with Courtney and my BFF, Sophia tomorrow.

Happy Friday!

No comments: