Sunday, November 6, 2011

Win, Hair, and Beef Stroganoff

Yesterday was awesome!

Ben and I went to Smith's yesterday cuz they were having this special deal. When we got there, we saw that they were also having customer appreciation day. This random lady gave us two raffle tickets. We later found out that every 15 minutes, they called a few ticket numbers. If your number got called, you got to spin a wheel with six colors. No matter which color you landed on you got a free food item. Each color had its own designated food.

Part way through our shopping, our number was called. It was so dang exciting. So we hurried up to the front of the store where they were all set up with this wheel. I spun the wheel and got yellow. Yellow meant free dip from the deli. We had our choice of spinach, ranch, or dill. I chose dill. Hope it will taste yummy. Anyway, more exciting than winning the dip was just winning in general. So cool! 267 is now our lucky number! Haha.


Right before I spun the wheel!

Also got my hair done the way that it'll be done for the wedding--just for practice. The family I live with--their son's girlfriend, Kate, loves doing hair. She did my hair and had my BFF Sophia watch. Sophia will copy that look for my wedding. It's gorgeous! Kate is letting me borrow all her hair products to take to Reno. Thanks Kate! Will it be up or down? You'll just have to wait and see!

Then Ben cooked some yummy beef stroganoff for dinner yesterday. He's a great cook!


The delicious meal!

No comments: