Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy Getting Ready for the Wedding

Last night was busy, and tonight will be busy too getting everything ready for our trip to Reno.
Last night, I cleaned my bedroom and bathroom in the home I've lived in for the last few months. I've been living with my best friend's parents, and I'm so grateful to them for this kind, kind gesture. I also started to gather some of my belongings and brought them over to Ben's house (where we both will live). While I was busy doing all of that, Ben began to get our master bedroom ready. It's not all the way there yet, but we'll finish that up tonight.

Tonight's plans are many too:
  • Finish bringing all of my clothes and belongings to Ben's.
  • Laundry.
  • Pack for our trip tomorrow.
  • Ben gets a haircut from his mom.
  • Ben's mom is also doing my nails for the wedding.
  • Finish the master bedroom set-up.
And then we leave on a plane tomorrow night for Reno where we'll pick up a rental car, head home, and get ready for our big day on Friday. Can't believe it's only three days away!

No comments: