Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Day Before the Day

Pretty picture and quote via.

Hey look--I'm blogging today when I wasn't sure if I'd be able to. Yay!

Ben and I made it to Reno last night and got to my family's house around 9:15 pm. We stayed up for a little while just catching up a little bit. I showed everyone (except Ben) my wedding dress; they all love it! All they really got to see before were cruddy cell phone pictures. Then it was off to bed.

Cool little big fact: Ben's sister, Elizabeth, came home from her mission in Russia last night! Her mission president let her come home a week earlier so she could attend our wedding. Unfortunately, she got to the SLC airport just a few hours after we left the SLC airport to come here, so we haven't seen her yet. She got in around 10:30 pm, got released by her stake president at 8 am this morning, and will get on another plane soon to fly to Reno today with her parents! She's probably so tired! But we're (especially big brother Ben) are very excited to see her. The only time I've "met her" is over Skype when she called on Mother's Day back in May. So today will be our official meeting.

I set my alarm this morning for 8:30 am knowing that I didn't have to be anywhere 'til 10 am (Men's Warehouse to pick up Ben's tux). I woke up earlier than that, checked the time, and it was only 6:27 am. But I couldn't fall back to sleep; I was too excited to be here! So I've been up for awhile.

Today's plans:
  • Men's Warehouse
  • Definitely see and play with my nephews
  • Relax a lot
  • Dinner with family when they all get into town
Big day's tomorrow! Holy cow!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm so happy for you - -thinking of you, sending lots of love and best wishes ever for a wonderful wonderful wedding day tomorrow! xoxo