Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 Month Anniversary

Ben and I were SO busy last night, but we finally got mostly everything done, and to bed around 11:30 pm. All that's left is moving some last personal belongings to his house this afternoon and a little last-minute packing, and then we are on our way to Reno! Yippee!

Being so busy and all, I completely spaced that today is our anniversary of when we "first met" (over the phone). Oh, but Ben didn't forget! He showed his love, and made me a yummy Spanish omelet for breakfast. Oh my gosh. He's the best! I felt bad that I had forgotten, but my Benny is quick to forgive. Today marks 10 months since we first met!

Not sure if I'll post again before the wedding, so you might not hear from me until next week.

And a reminder: I will be switching to a new blog for our new family, so be sure to check this blog next week for a link to our new blog. Thanks!

No comments: