Saturday, October 1, 2011

Random

I feel bad because I slept through most of conference today. I was SO tired. But I did tune into the last hour of the afternoon session today, and especially like Elder Cook's talk about "looking up" and being cheerful. Did you have any favorites from today?

I just got back from running some errands while Ben is at the priesthood session. And I'm gonna surprise him with a milkshake from Jake's Over The Top/Taco Maker, a fast food place, when he comes home. But problem: They didn't live up to the fast, and sorta lived up to the food. I wanted to get a cookie dough milkshake for Ben, but like 10 minutes later, the worker told me that they didn't have cookie dough. So then I asked for a brownie milkshake instead. He ended up coming out with oreo. Oh, well. Ben will like that, too. But, what's the deal? The place wasn't even busy, so why did it take him like 15 minutes total? And why couldn't he just tell me that he was out of brownie, too (assuming, he was out since he came out with oreo)? But anyway, looking forward to our milkshakes (I got chocolate/peanut butter)!

Now, some recent pictures (#1 is the meal we had with our friends, Sophia and Troy, last night, #2 is Ben, sister Brittany, and me while Ben and I were visiting Reno last weekend, and #3 is from my bridal shower last Saturday).




And below is a song I really like right now by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris.

No comments: