Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last Few Days




  • I'm having a minor surgical procedure this afternoon. I won't be at work today (obviously) and tomorrow. My Ben is the best, and prepared dinner for when I come home (I have to fast right now for the surgery), and also set up an electric blanket and heating pad for me to help recuperate. Love him!
  • My free t-shirt from MailChimp came yesterday! I'll have to take a picture of me wearing it, and post it on here soon.
  • Ben and I had a great weekend! On Saturday, we went to an awesome 80s party for young couples in our ward at our church building. We had fun choosing outfits to wear at the D.I. earlier that day.
  • Earlier that day we also went up a nearby canyon to enjoy the beautiful fall colors.
  • Our wedding photographer posted a few of the pictures from our engagement session we took with her last month. Check them out here!
  • Pictures below of the things I've talked about in this post!








No comments: