Monday, June 27, 2011

What's Going On

Yesterday:
  • Ben and I volunteered to help in the Nursery at church.
  • I hung out with my friends, the Edwards', and we played the card game, Rook. It was my first time playing--pretty fun!
This week:

  • Volunteering with Ben tonmorrow at a homeless shelter.
  • Visiting teaching on Wednesday.
  • Preparing Ben's birthday present (his birthday is Sunday).
  • Exercising as much as possible.
  • Trying to lose weight (again) on the Slimfast diet (again). I haven't been as active since moving here, and so I've put on some pounds. Ah, well.
  • Celebrating Ben's birthday on Saturday.
Happy Monday! Hope you have a great week! Try to stay cool in this summer heat!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

It's SO hard not to gain weight when you're in a relationship too! Been there, for sure.

But you look great! Glad you're having fun!

Ashley said...

Thanks, Elizabeth!