Thursday, June 30, 2011

Busy Week!

It's been a busy week so far! Of course, work takes up the majority of the day. Monday was pretty light--just a run in the late evening. Then Tuesday night, Ben and I volunteered at a homeless shelter in downtown SLC. That was really neat. Last night, I went visiting teaching and running. Tonight was spent working on Ben's birthday present (his birthday is Sunday). While I did that, Ben went to a car dealership and test drove a car. No, he's not buying a car. Rather he drove the car in exchange of two race car track tickets. We'll go do that (just watch; not race cars) probably some time next month. And he also won a free Lagoon pass to give to someone else since we already have our season passes. All that for just test driving a car. And probably a really pitch-y car salesman. Tomorrow, we'll probably take it a little easier. I'm gonna treat him to frozen yogurt, per his request, after work. Then we'll eat dinner, maybe go for a run, and  go to this one spot that has a really great view of the city.

I'll wait before I update you on the weekend plans.

I'm loving my life here in Utah. I sure do miss my family and hometown, but I've been very blessed in my almost two months here.

No comments: