Friday, June 17, 2011

The Latest

Highlights from this week:


  • Ben and I finally kicked it back into gear and started working out again. We made it three days in a row: Tuesday-Thursday. We will try to be more consistent.
  • My visiting teachers came Tuesday night. It's nice to be getting to know my new ward better.
  • I got out of the office almost all day Wednesday. My supervisor and I attended a social media conference in Salt Lake City. The conference was alright, but even better, I got to see an old classmate from college who I hadn't seen for over four years! It was a very pleasant surprise to see him and catch up a little.
  • I bought a pretty ring from Kohl's after work today. Ben occasionally gets these $10 off cards to Kohl's in the mail, and he gives them to me. I didn't have to pay anything for the ring; the card took care of it all!
  • Tomorrow, Ben, a couple of our friends, and I are having a mid-morning breakfast together, and then heading off for a day's trip to Lagoon. We plan on doing the regular park AND the water park. Should be fun!
Also, I just heard this song, and really like it: Bliss' Kissing.

No comments: