Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hole in One!


Me putting an "extreme golf" hole.

I've been having the best vacation here at home.

Yesterday, a bunch of us went up to Lake Tahoe. We first went to Sand Harbor, and played in the sand, surf, and sun! Then we went to Kings Beach for a Steamers lunch and Kings Beach mini golf. I had the biggest calzone I've ever seen, and I didn't do too shabby at mini golf, either. I came in second behind my mom. For the record, I scored a hole in one.

Today, I spent lots of time with my family just hanging out, a little shopping, and whole lot of good eating.

This little trip has been so fun and worthwhile. Ben and I are having such a great time.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds wonderful! I need a trip back to Reno -- am hoping for the fall but it's not for sure yet.

Love hearing all about Ben!! xoxo